Reference Sheet SignAn, SSG Sandnes – Stavanger
SSG Sandnes – Stavanger was the first work order of the Norwegian signalling frame agreement for electronic class-B interlockings - SignAn. Scope of the Project was to commission a new interlocking for the (Klepp) – Stavanger section of the Sørlands-banen line. The Project also had the responsibility to get the new IL approved internally and by the Norwegian Railway Authority (“Statens Jernbanetilsyn”). The project comprised.:
- Responsible for follow-up of supplier for Generic Approval of Thales IL ESTW L90 5.
- Installation and commissioning of Thales IL (Interlocking) at Ganddal Freight Terminal
- Installation and commissioning of Thales IL at 5 stations and 4 block posts.
- Finalize the adaptions of other railway systems necessary for the commissioning (i.e. track works, catenary works, low voltage works).
- Training of technical and operational personnel
- Planning and follow-up installation and adaption of cable routes.
- Daily follow-up of Thales and their installation subcontractor’s.
- Responsibility for follow up of engineering of track and catenary systems on the double track section Sandnes – Stavanger.
- Participated in several analyzes, workshops and clarifying meetings with Thales according to generic approval.
- Participation in several analyzes, workshops and clarifying meetings with Technology, Traffic department etc. in connection with generic and specific approval.
- Follow-up tests done by Thales on site. This includes installation control, Pre-test and pre-SAT.
- Participation during commissioning tests, SAT.